Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Mommyhood and Marriage

Okay, so if you had told me 5 years ago that before I turned 30 I'd be a wife and mother who loves to cook and clean, I'd have told you you were off your rocker.  But as it turns out, here I am, 29 years old, been married a year and 4ish months, gave birth almost 4 months ago to a gorgeous baby girl (Lydia Pearl) and I just made a killer dinner of spaghetti and meatballs.  Man, how God likes to keep you guessing!  The most I could do in the kitchen was mac n' cheese, and I was somewhat less than a "neat" person, haha...

This is my first blog post!  Yay!  So I guess what blogging is all about is what's going on in your life, right?  Well, then I guess this blog will mainly be about Mommyhood and Marriage.  What I love (so much, duh!), fave products, recipes, and I'm sure my fair share of gripes, worries, questions, etc. 

So I guess, check back?  Follow me?  I'm still figuring out how this all works.  Pointers, anyone?

--Stevie

No comments: